Thursday, June 30, 2011

Still Waiting

It is easier to wait if I don't know what the date is.  As soon as I write the date, it hits me how long it's been since I've seen my children.  Also, it doesn't help with everyone asks, "Have you heard anything?"  I have to explain everything all over again about waiting for documents.

While we wait, we've finished the room!  I need to take pictures.  Also, we had a friends adoption shower. It was filled with friends from work, our neighborhood, and church.  It was so fun to see everyone and how happy they are.  Of course, I answered a lot more, "How soon do you go back?"  My mother-in-law compared it to being in labor and just waiting to go to the hospital!  We have generous friends and family.

Pictures will have to wait.  I'm running to play with my nieces and nephews.

1 comment:

  1. I won't ask how long you have been waiting :) I know exactly how you feel....we spent last summer waiting to go back to Poland and everyday was painful and I spent my energy being mad at the USCIS. It was hard for me to enjoy my summer...just wanting to go get my girls.

    Your kids are beautiful. The most comforting thing someone said to me is that "you will go get your kids" as simple as it sounds..it helped me get through each day.

    Can I ask where in Utah you live? We just spent 3 weeks in Utah visiting family.
    Ramie

    ReplyDelete