Friday, August 31, 2012

Stinker Houdini

Well, having a puppy is wonderful! She beautiful, full of energy, and loves people. There is still no set name.

Scott keeps calling her Stelga because he wanted to name her Helga, but we both like the name Stella (like a scooter). With everything that has happened, I think we should call her Sassy Stella Stinkers! It totally describes her.

 Last night was an adventure to say the least. She slept well from 10 pm to about 2 am. She then went back to sleep for another hour and woke up yelping and ready to play. She was up howling from 3 am to 7 am. Then she went to sleep as I left for work. I had put her in a pen last night and this morning.

When I got home from work, she was NOT in the pen! She can climb out! I guess we'll start putting her in the crate! She is a little Houdini, LOUD talker, and sweetheart. I just love watching her sleep. She has this one spot in the kitchen that she loves to lie on. 

I'm off to play! I will have to put up pictures when I get to my main computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment